16 June 2009

8 weeks and changing

I still cant believe how much he changes from week to week. He has gotten so much stronger and more alert even just from 2 weeks ago. He follows your voice when you talk to him, and has these big googley eyes that he uses to look at everything. Hes the biggest snuggler, and loves when I rub his head, it puts him right to sleep. He gets so excited and happy when Justin gets home. As soon as he hear's him, he perks up and starts looking around till he see's him. It is the cutest thing!
Its amazing to think that not too long ago, he I was feeling him kickin around inside. And now, after 8 weeks and routines getting settled, I forget that he's really mine.

1 comment:

ChrisnDave said...

Kelly, he's seriously super duper handsome - I need to meet this kid sometime soon!!!