16 October 2009

some good old fashioned family time

Right after the Mattices left, my brother, his wife and little girl came up to visit. It was so much fun. We went to Mt. St. Helens, pudding on the rice, the Nike employee store, out to a delicious dinner, pudding on the rice several times, house hunting, my cousins football game, out on the river, swimming, and just had a really great time together. I miss all my family so far away, but it is so fun when they come visit... maybe next time they wont have to sleep in the baby's room!
VooDoo Doughnuts...sooo yummy!!!

swimming!!

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

lol gross. is that capn crunch on danny's donut??

fun family trip :) i can't wait till WE come to oregon...

Deena said...

Cutest grankids ever! And I agree with Lyndsey about the donuts.