07 October 2010

"No crying today!!"

I had this thought a couple of days ago that our little one would not be very cooperative this morning for the ultra sound and we wouldnt get to find out what "it" is. When the dr. asked about it, I told him I just might cry if we dont. (Its kinda how I've been feeling lately, Im not all that into surprises). As soon as the Dr. started, thats exactly what he said... "NO crying today!"




Its a BOY!!!


and we are thrilled!

He's due on Valentines Day, 2011. I feel great after a very long sickly summer. It was not as bad as with Rhys, which I am so greatful for, but still sucked. This has been a really different pregnancy than before (like crazy insomnia, different feeling of sickness, way different cravings, ect.) but in alot of ways better. I couldn't go near chicken, yogurt, hamburgers, and sweet potatoes. But I loved salads, pork, fruit, rice krispies, ice cream, and potatoes. And other than being a complete surprise the night after my triathlon, it has been so exciting. So my boys will be 22 months apart and best buds. Cant wait!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

congrats! how fun for rhys to have a little brother to be his little buddy! we are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats, Rhys and the little one will be buddies. I'm so happy for you and your growing family.

Stephanie said...

Woohoo! Rockin' the boys! Love it! Congratulations! (a lot of exclamation points) ;)

mtanner said...

So excited for you!! THey will be best friends, that is so awesome!!! Glad you're over the sickness... stuck right smack dab in the middle of mine, bleh. Lets see some pictures of you!!!