17 April 2011

Beckham's Blessing



We had his blessing at my mothers house on April 3rd. It was beautiful. I am so proud of Justin for the sweet blessing he gave and the strong group of men that surrounded Beckham. I am so greatful for the wonderful family and friends we were able to have there supporting our little boy and I cant believe how blessed my boys are to be so loved.

Thank you to all our families that came out to support our family.

the ashfords-rhys, justin, me, becks, papa wes, aunt courtney, nana, aunt kristen, j., uncle danny and ashlyn the aidas- gampa, uncle jawed, becks, me, justin, rhys, gamma, uncle jame and stephanie the woodburys- justin, me, becks, papa, rhys, ashlyn, uncle tommy, j., aunt kristen, and uncle danny

the wards- rhys, me, aunt sheri, miley, uncle ben, justin and becks


After the blessing, and in between conference sessions, we had a wonderful lunch and spent the day with our families. It could not have been a better day. And it was all thanks to this lady, Thanks mom!!
These two are the best buddies!

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

so fun, you are the cutest little fam. and i love that sweater on rhys at the bottom!! where did you get it?

Stephanie said...

You guys have been busy! I can't believe Rhys is already two and Beckham is getting so big. :) Such cute boys!