01 May 2012

Disneyland




We went, of course, to Disneyland.  This was Rhys's last time free.  I turned out to be a crazy trip.  First, we were going to go with my family.  Then everyone bailed, but I still wanted to go.  I took my grandma to the Dr.s on our way, which means we had to leave really early.  Sheri was going to meet us there, and when I called her on the way, she got in an accident while I was talking to her! It was just a sideswipe in her driveway, but still, thats crazy.  She decided to come anyways, which was about the time I realized that I had forgotten our stroller.  Awesome.  Just the walk from Downtown Disney to the park took forever with a very excited 2 year old walking and carrying a 25 lb. 1 year old.  I thought I would rent a stroller when I got there, but didnt realize that the place to rent them is outside the park, until we were half way down main street.  Not to mention it was spring break, so the park was crazy packed. We waited for the Buzz Lightyear ride for 45 minutes at 10am, ridiculous.  Next, Sheri called when she got to the parking lot to say that Miley had just thrown up and now also needed a new shirt.  Luckily she seemed fine, so they would still be coming, but this was turning into a very eventful day.

We went on Small world, got corn dogs, took the train around the park, walked through main street again, and went home.  Not the best trip to the park, but still fun.  By the end, my arms felt like they were going to fall off, so Sheri let me use her stroller for Beckham. We were all very tired, and the boys slept the whole way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy trip indeed - but fun too! enjoyed your post.