28 August 2009

rhys at 4 months

My little man has gotten soo big, but so much more fun! He is interacting so much now. We had a little photo shoot for his birthday to capture his cuteness. He is laughing, smiling, talking, babbling and flirting all the time. He also celebrated by playing on the river napping outside (his favorite) and then sleeping 11 straight hours. He is drooling A TON (which lends me to think hes teething). His favorite activities are swimming, dancing, jumping, bath time, reading, giggling, talking and he's rolled over once, but has yet to be repeated.
To my Little man, you rock!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH my gosh, look at those blue eyes! He's just gorgeous, Kell! :)

ChrisnDave said...

BEAUTIFUL! I definitely need to meet this little man in person!

Sami said...

He is so cute. My parents were ranting and raving about how much fun they had with you. We are sad we missed you twice. Rhys needs to meet his best bud Cam and the new one on the way. Poor kids don't even know they are going to be such good friends.

Heather Heaton said...

Kelly! he is the cutest thing ever!!! I can't believe those eyes!!! so cute!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Those are really cute smiles!

Drew and Kat said...

Kelly, this pictures are great! His eyes are SO blue! I can see both you and Justin in these pictures!