15 September 2009

im sorry

sorry for being a blog slacker! sorry for not finishing our vacay postings. sorry for only taking the time to check all of your blogs (which are great, by the way). but I've been busy!

busy reading a great book for this months book club. (East of eden by John Steinbeck is fabulous).
busy getting outdoors while the weather is still so nice to enjoy and before the season of rain returns (pictures to come soon).
busy trying to finish the millions of crafts floating around in my head and endless ideas to persue (thank goodness for craft day).
busy house hunting (...ugh).
busy trying to stay sane through the daily chores (which often get skipped for more exciting endeavors).
busy trying to get back to the good ol' days (as in the pre-prego body).
busy visiting with those I love (always a day well spent).
But most of all busy playing and watching my favorite little dude because I am learning all to quicky that he is getting way to big way to fast!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm always up for a good craft - what are you cookin' up? I'd love some ideas. :) And you never have to be sorry that you're busy with your little man!

lyndsey said...

it's okay. we all need some non-blog time. what crafts are you making?? cant wait to see :)

party of four said...

I have to say that I am also busy doing every single one of these things (well, except apartment hunting...not house hunting. Oh how I wish we were house hunting!) I should just copy/paste your blog onto mine. We will be in DC just for this year...unless Steven gets into Georgetown for medical school and we decide to stay here. But for now...it's just until next August. Yay, I can see my visitor dot on your map!! I look so lonely over there on the east coast!!