25 January 2010

pura vida!

What a trip! I love when I get home and realize that I didn't take very many pictures because I was too busy relaxing and just enjoying every moment. That's exactly how this trip was. Most days were spent lounging around the pool in our beachfront villa, or walking down to the beach to watch daddy catch some amazing waves, or hanging out with rhys' grandpa's (2 of them were with us).
the house, its view and the pool

the beautiful beaches

craziest thing we did....

pura vida... pure life, pure blissI love when I get to spend so much time with my boys, I came back rejuvenated to tackle the real life... Thank you dad for an amazing trip!! There are more pics on our facebook page.

3 comments:

ChrisnDave said...

Um, can we please come next time? Looks so gorgeous and relaxing!!! And that little Rhys is such a cute chunkster - love the spikey hair growing in!

The Thomas Kidlets said...

looks beautiful! what a fun trip with your boys. love the pics! rhys is stinkin' cute! really, madi has a little crush. :)

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, I'm jealous. That just looks amazing and I wish I was there now. Beautiful pictures.