26 August 2010

First things first

My mom flew out to help me decorate Rhys's room because since we moved, I have hated it! We painted, sewed, shopped, and mod podged out little hearts out. I dont have pictures yet, we are still waiting on a few crucial elements to arrive, but I will post them as soon as I do. Needless to say I love it now! It is so cute. All about travel, maps, and big cities. (can you tell Im trying to brain wash my children into loving to travel as much as I do!)

Then we literally hoped in a car and drove to Utah. My mom, Rhys and I began the trek. Rhys did pretty good for being strapped in the car for 13 hours. We broke up the drive a lot which helped, but made me very worried about the drive home. But thank goodness for Finding Nemo. Anyways, we had alot planned for week 1. Ill start there.

No comments: