31 January 2012

Beach house- Recap


For our last weekend in cali, my dad rented a beach house in Newport for a few days. It was awesome to wake up and walk right out onto the beach. We played, ate yummy food, bike rides, celebrated dad's birthday at The Melting Pot, played some more, watched several gorgeous sunsets, and built numerous amounts of sand castles.
"Look at me, mom. Im crawling too." I guess its mutual wanting to be like brother.
We spent a lot of time outside. Everyone loved papa's bike rides. The wedge, Corona Del Mar. I could live there...
Gorgeous sunsets.


I love my little family.
Cali did not disappoint. The drive home was not nearly as fun. Or eventful for that matter. The boys and I were over driving by about hour 10. And as soon as we crossed into Oregon, the clouds rolled in and the mist started. Welcome home.

1 comment:

Amelia Hohl said...

Kelly! Long time no see! I love the photos of your darling children. They are to die for adorable! Props on the long road trip. We drove from Pittsburgh to Utah in two 15 hour days with 3 kids and me being pregnant. We did it with lots of new movies and tons of candy. I hope all is well with you guys. Since I last saw you I had two more baby girls for a grand total of four kids! Crazy. Well, keep popping them out because your kids are just gorgeous!