17 March 2012

[recap] Thanksgiving

I just found this post in my queue and still am not sure how it never got published. But here it is.

Thanksgiving 2011.


Justins family came out for Thanksgiving this year. Which means I had to actually cook my first turkey. Yikes. Thanks to the help of Justins mom and this being her 30+ time, it turned out great! The spread was deliscious. Turkey, gravy, Sweet potato cassarole, mashed potatoes, red cabbage, fruit salad, stuffing, fresh cranberry sauce, and rolls. Yummy. This is definitely my favorite meal of the year!
WE also took this chance to get some christmas card photos in, since this is was when we were all together.
Unfortunately, Justin's brothers were all studying for med school, the GMAT, and engineering something, so we didn't get out much. (I'm not even sure James ever left the house, poor kid). We did watch a lot of movies and go play our annual soccer game (no babies were born this time). It was a great week.

1 comment:

Deena said...

Food looks delicious- family not bad either ;)