17 June 2012

June week 2

This was a crazy week.  We packed up our house and moved! Thanks to the help from my dad and Justins mom for coming out and helping, I could not have done it by myself.  We loaded two PODS, got rid of a ton of stuff, cleaned like crazy, bought two cars, and thanks to my friends for coming to help pack one night, we had one last pinterest party (thats where you make something off your pinterest list that you have been wanting to try).  I am so grateful and blessed to have all these wonderful people who were willing to help us.  I will never forget their generosity.  Oh, and all the while Justin is studying for the California BAR and we had to drive the 17 hours down to So Cal.  Luckily, we had a wedding for Justins buddy Dutch Turley in Redding, CA to help break up the drive.  The only pictures of this week I have are from lunch with my friend Mari and Redding, and unfortunately none of them include just how packed our cars (we pulled the jeep behind the suburban) were with our stuff.

Heres the new sweet rides.

This was the craziest lunch date ever.  2 spilled drinks, several screaming outbursts by both my boys, and the worst waiter ever.  It was only saved by the mud pie and wonderful company.

 "Logan, come give me a hug!"

Farewell Oregon. Of course it was the nicest day of the year as we drove away. 
 Our empty house... So sad.



The wedding was beautiful.  It was overlooking the river on a very pretty golf course. And the Bride and Groom were stunning. 


We did get to take a morning to go check out Sundial bridge and the local science museum.  It was easily 102 degrees that day, so we spent a lot of time inside or playing with water.





No comments: