15 July 2010

crafty

I've been crafty lately and quite proud of myself. Yes, I do go to a "craft day" once a week with some fabulous girls in Vancouver. And no, we don't always do crafts. But these have been done.
This is the quilt I made for Rhys. Yes, I started it shortly after he was born. And yes, I just barely finished after his first birthday. but isnt it pretty.

This is a calendar my girlfriends and I made that we change out the paper depending on the season. Multi-seasonal crafts are my favorite.

I made these dish towels for one of my crafting friends who was moving to NY for 2 years. I almost kept them.

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Love, love LOVE the quilt. It's makin' me rethink my baby quilt idea.

Stephanie said...

Wow, great job, Kell! Awesome!

lyndsey said...

wow, way to go lady! i need a craft group like that. and p.s. is that lindsey from your old post from colorado? i remember her from byu, she is friends w/ my friend erica i think. love the mormon small world.