12 July 2010

end of an era

Our good friends, the Maclennans, just moved to NY... we are bummed. Rhys and Graham are only a month apart and have been best buddies since they were born. They have been partners in crime.

this is Rhys and graham trying to sneak out of the house. Rhys is big enough to open the doors, and Graham has the keys to unlock it.

I am equally as bummed to not have Lindsey here. We crafted, shopped (sometimes too much), swam, went to the park, discussed bachelor/bachelorette drama, and hung out at least twice a week keeping each other sane... Im really gonna miss them!!!! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh it is the worst to lose friends. I've been thinking so much how I wish my sister Amy lived by me, but she's in Salem and they're gonna stay there. So sad. Why can't we all be together? You look great btw.

Mari said...

I'm so sad they're gone! Wah!