06 August 2011

gatorland

ok. Recap. July was awesome. I dont even mind being gone for 22 days because the weather here was still crappy. So we started off by going to Florida for my cousins wedding. We took the whole family and had a week in the warm sun. I'll post by events in kinda chronological order.

first, we went to Gatorland. it was great. I never thought I would have liked it, but it was cool. we watched the gator feeding show, sat on a gator, fed tortoises, played in the water, and tried to stay cool.

2 comments:

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

I was looking at the pictures with Ashlyn and when she saw the crocodile picture she gasped saying, "NO WAY!" It was pretty funny.

Unknown said...

That crock must be ticked with everyone sitting on him. I hope he doesn't get so angry he finds the strength to snap the tape on his mouth. Arrrrgh. Scary!!