11 November 2009

Viva las Vegas

So after being home for less than an hour, Rhys and I got picked up for another girls trip down to Vegas. My Aunt, Grandma, Auntie and Cousin flew down to meet my mom, sister, sister-in-law and Aunt from UT. What a trip. We stayed at the Monte Carlo and had fun all weekend.

We had some yummy food. Hard Rock cafe, In-n-Out..... watched the Bellagio fountains.....

hung out by the pool....

played cards...got pedicures and massages....and celebrated my grandmas birthday with a surprise bash down by the pool.

the whole gang- Aunt Ean, Aunt Kristy, Auntie Susanne, sis Courtney, momma Deena, Grandma, Sis-in-law Kristen, cousin Katy, and me....rhys was asleep in his stroller

Thank you for a great weekend ladies!! I love you all!

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That looked so fun! I'm so jealous!

lyndsey said...

what a fun trip!!
a. i can't believe how big courtney is getting,
b. does rhys not like in n out milkshakes?? that needs to be fixed ASAP,
c. no ashlyn??
and d. rhys is so cute.

and e. i love you. thanks for your emails :) youre like my one-woman support team.

Stephanie said...

Wow, what an incredible time! I'm just sad that we missed you while you were so close - but I understand since you were livin it up with the fam. What great memories for you all. :)