08 May 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I am so grateful to be the momma of these two babes. They make my life complete and I cant begin to describe how happy they make me.

And I am so grateful to my mom. She is an amazing woman. Her generosity, love, patience, kindness, sense of humor, humility and wisdom are an inspiration to me. She has taught me how to love my children unconditionally through her example. She has taught me to be independent and how to take care of the needs of my family. I still can't believe all she does for me. Her laugh is infectious and her happiness is constant. I love you mom! You are a best friend!
And thank you to Vickie, my mother-in-law, for raising Justin to be a wonderful man and father. He is wonderful and I thank you for it. And being a wonderful grandma to my boys.
dont mind my grampy. this is the most recent picture i could find.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Ahh- you're so sweet and that's a good pic of Grampy too!

Deena said...

Ahh- you're so sweet and that's a good pic of grampy too!