26 March 2010

5 years

2005

Five years ago today, I made the best decision of my life and married my best friend. Im happy to say, that after all this time, I am still crazy about you babe. You are my rock, my better half, and you make me want to be so much better. I love you more now than ever. I can not begin to thank you enough for giving me the best little boy in the world. Looking at him everyday makes me love you more, because without you, he would not be mine. Im so proud of you and your accomplishments. Your drive to provide for our family puts me at ease and allows me to simply enjoy everyday we are given. I could not be happier, and I look forward to all the years we have ahead of us.... cause you, my love, are going to grow old and happy with me.

2010
Happy anniversary!

3 comments:

DCRomney 2010 said...

So sweet and sappy :) I love you guys!!! I'm so glad you found each other, and brought Sir Rhys into the world!

The Kobayashi's said...

I can't believe it has been five years!! Congrats you two!!

Stephanie said...

wow, happy anniversary, guys! :)