25 March 2010

vegas unloaded

What a trip! I got to spend lots of time with my family, and go on a road trip with Sheri and her baby girl Miley to meet up with my dad and his girlfriend in Vegas! It was a blast!! Rhys and Miley are only one month apart and already good buddies. It was so amazing to see the differences between girls and boys!!! From the way they talk to the things they want to play with, it was so fun to see.
we had an awesome suite in the Venetian?? so rad!! The first night we had he kids sleep next to each other thinking it would be soo cute. We quickly learned how they would wake each other up. So the next night, Rhys slept in the bathroom.

enjoying the view


The next day, we walked around the canal shoppes, went to the dentist, got some cafe rio, and headed back to go to the pool. It was a gorgeous day! The best part, however, was my dad and Lisa watched the kids that night so Sheri and I could go to jersey boys. Awesome! So nice to get out without the kids!

The next day we went to the pool for several hours before going to another mall and eventually driving home at 8 so the kids could sleep the whole ride home. It was so much fun to just lay in the sun and order pina coladas. Relaxing at its best!

he is such a snuggle bug!

after an in-n-out dinner, we headed home!

the only bad thing.... I spent sunday in bed with the flu which made us miss our flight and rhys came home with a bad cold.

1 comment:

DCRomney 2010 said...

Awwww, I hope you're feeling better! We've had a little 24hr bug going around here too - fortunately I'm invinceable!!! :)
What a fun trip! I can't wait til I get to join you for another one!