09 March 2010

weekend recap

We had a great weekend! Justin's dad came out to visit us and our new place and we had a lot of fun.

We took him out to the coast to our favorite spot. You have to park and take a 1/4 mile hike meandering down next to a stream. You come out into this beautiful cove that is so protected from the wind. I love it!

Justin even got to get in the water and surf a bit!

my cool dude!!

we caught a beautiful sunset as we were leaving!

On saturday, we went to a very nice resturaunt and found our little boy had completely peed (or poured water) all down his pants. I didnt have a change of clothes, so we had to walk out and through downtown Portland like this:

aren't those thunder thighs to DIE for!!

2 comments:

DCRomney 2010 said...

I LOVE THAT PLACE - SUCH A PIECE OF HEAVEN! I was so glad you guys let us in on your secret - it was one of the best parts of my little NW roadtrip!

That Rhys, man - what an adorable chunky monkey!

And is Justin growing his hair out? Hope so! I've been trying to get Dave to grow his ponytail back out but so far no luck...

Stephanie said...

How fun! Gotta love being caught without a change - happened so many times to me. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson. I'm sure he got nothin' but smiles on his way out though. :)