09 March 2010

hello.

I'm back. I took a little hiatus from the blog, a cleansing if you will. I felt like I had run out of everything I could have ever wanted to say. Tired of just rhys updates, and lets face it, he is my everyday, so scenery rarely changed. With that said, I could not be more excited about the stage he is in. I spend my days watching him explore, learn, laugh and cry. Everyday is better than the last, but in some ways, still the same. Its hard to blog about that. But I have found my mojo (yes, my mojo) and a new sense of blogging! This does not mean that most of my posts will not be about Rhys, cause they probably will, but I will mix it up.

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Your trip looks cool. I just got caught up on everything. Your house looks amazing. I can't wait to see inside pics.

DCRomney 2010 said...

I like your MOJO so far! Please definitely continue the Rhys updates because he is extremely scrumptious and I just can't get enough of him!!!

Megan said...

Hurray! Glad your back! He is getting so big! What a handsome little guy... you guys are such a cute family. Can't wait to hear about more adventures!