19 September 2011

[PC] Day 10

Childhood MemorySince this ttok so long, I'll do a couple. This is me riding my brothers ATV thing. This thing was awesome! We used it up until we were 10 or so. I tried to find a picture of when my brother and I did a triathlon in the back yard. He is 2 years older than me, so it little different than a regular race. I used water wings for the swim, he had to swim the pool length twice. I rode the ATV while he biked. And Im pretty sure he still won. That is one of my earliest memories.

note: check out my sweet outfit. Sweet hand-me-downs from my brother, all the way down to my checked VANS. Oh yea!
Despite my inability to dance well now, my mom tried hard to give me a good foundation in ballet and jazz. I had recitals (with my moms awesome handywork in making the outfit) and would pose all on my own. I really liked that part.

No comments: