25 September 2011

[PC] Day 13

Yourself with 13 things
This is kinda embarrassing.... These are 13 unfinished craft projects. We joked about taking this picture when my friends and I were talking about doing the challenge, we call it craft day after all. So here it is. They are all missing one part or another, and I just dont have that much time in my day because, well, I like to go to bed early, play with my kids more than I should, and take a break to catch up on my trash tv programs (so at our next craft day we can chat about who got kicked off survivor, who should have gotten kicked off the sing-off, or what in the world are Kacey and Vienna talking about on Bachelor pad). Not to mention the occasional nap when my insomnia kicks in once a month.
1. Wreath form for Halloween 2. Beckhams blanket fabric 3. Canvas for something 4. Picnic caddy (I finished the 3 others that we currently need)5. Rhys's baby book... yea, I need to get that done. 6. ugly halloween wreath I need to fix and use the form from #1 7. Yarn for another wreath Im thinking about for christmas 8. Boxes for my shelves that need to get lined 9. The ribbon to make Beckhams hooded towel to match Rhys's (I finished this today! check) 10. Pillow for Guest room 11. Pillow for Rhys's bed 12. Coverent Diaper box for downstairs bathroom. I think it needs a bird on it in the corner. 13. Frame to make into christmas card holder or necklace holder. I havent decided.

3 comments:

Katie said...

hahahaha good one! And it all looks so organized :)

Stephanie said...

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one with a pile of "to-do" stuff that isn't being done. he he

Unknown said...

I have a list of crafts like that to do to. I finally got my table painted.