02 September 2011

[PC] Day 2

What You Wore Today

So knowing what the picture challenge was today, there was a lot of pressure this morning over what to put on. I mean, your outfit for the world to see. Yikes. I spent a little too much time trying on different things hoping for the perfect match. Fail. Why is it when you HAVE to be crafty/fashionable/clever all inspiration leaves. I kept looking at my clothes thinking nothing matched. I picked up some pants and literally thought what do I usually wear with this? This happens alot. I need that computer in Clueless where it matches all your clothes for you and then pulls them out. But I love nothing more than a good white shirt and dark jeans. Classic.

Yes, I was in these clothes today, despite my absence from the picture. But considering we dont have a full length mirror, I didnt want a picture of me standing on the bath tub and scrunching down to get it all in the shot.

In case your interested: Shirt- Ashmarlin, Jeans- CoH, Shoes- TOMS, Bag- GUESS, bracelett- Tiffany's

2 comments:

Katie said...

Nice! I'm sure you looked gorgeous as usual :)

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

Hahaha! Pulling it all together, this is how I do it too. Balancing on the tub because I don't have a full-length mirror either.