03 September 2011

[PC] Day 3

Clouds

For living in a place where 9 months out of the year we have clouds everyday, today was not one of them. Here is a picture taken today void of clouds. We took advantage of it by going to the coast to enjoy 80 degree weather. Bliss. Anyways. I have lots of pictures of clouds because I love they way they give dimension to the sky. These are from the last couple years.
Central park, NY- July 2008
Noosa, Australia- September 2008

New Zealand- December 2008

Grand Tetons- August 2010
Lightning storm in DC- April 2011

Southern Alberta- July 2011


Glacier National Park- July 2011

1 comment:

DCRomney 2010 said...

K, these are AWESOME pictures!!! Ok, and I have to say, I don't think I could find pictures from 2008 if I tried... my laptops tend to die, along with all my pictures, about every two years. What's the secret? Are you super diligent about backing up everything or are your laptops just invincible???